Email hosting provider

Andrew McGlashan andrew.mcglashan at affinityvision.com.au
Sun Mar 27 15:09:43 UTC 2016

I love this on your about page:

On 27/03/2016 3:14 PM, Noel Butler wrote:
> I don't need to understand German law, thats what my Frankfurt lawyers
> do, I'd trust our data privacy far more in our Frankfurt site, then I
> would ever trust US or UK, or AU.

"Ausics.* services are purely free and non commercial offerings, run and
funded by Brisbanite Noel Butler as a hobbyist service, it remains
separate from any commercial services, hosting or otherwise, and is
maintained by only a small group of people who may or may not have a
life, so just in case, please be patient if you need to contact us. "

 .. but "All key services are in-house in Brisbane .... "

I was wondering about your preference for German servers / services. ?

Cheers
A.