Multiple IMAP Mailboxes and one collection folder

Dieter Knopf dieterknopf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:54:24 UTC 2016

Hello Christian,

thanks for the info. This works fine except the Per-user seen flag.

I have multiple public namespaces, like:
# prefix: FOO
# location = maildir:/home/vmail/foo.eu/info/MAILDIR:INBOX=/home/vmail/foo.eu/info/MAILDIR/.INBOX:INDEX=/home/vmail/foo.eu/info/S_INDEX:INDEXPVT=/home/vmail/foo.eu/info/S_INDEXPVT/%u

Now i added a virtual folder with this config in the dovecot-virtual:
# FOO/*
#  unseen

But all messages are unread, because the INDEXPVT is private.

Thanks