IX Out of Order?

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Sun May 1 09:04:45 UTC 2016

Op 4/27/2016 om 4:46 PM schreef Markus Schönhaber:
> Stephan Bosch, Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:16:55 +0200:
>
>> Oops. Turned off package composer for maintenance, but didn't turn it
>> back on.
>>
>> It is building now.....
> Is there something to turn on to build packages in
> /debian/pool/wheezy-auto/dovecot-2.2
> ? Or don't you provide packages for wheezy anymore?

Looks like my recent merge with the official Debian Dovecot packages
broke oldstable. The package is heavily  restructured, making it very
difficult to retain compatibility with oldstable.

No new oldstable packages will be available for the time being, until I
have time to look at this more.

Regards,

Stephan.