Workaround for rcpt suffix

Robban dovecot at netnerdz.se
Mon May 9 15:50:51 UTC 2016

Hi all!

I'm stuck again, let me start with explaining my setup.
The PassDB and UserDB is LDAP (FreeIPA) and I'm using ldap mail
attribute to search after the recipient so one user can have multiple
mail aliases. So far so good.
Next is to have an catchall at domain.tld, that is done via an static
userdb backend (I know you are strongly against catchall adresses), and
they are delivered to public folders (${mail_location}/domain.tld).

I also use address extension so sort a mail to correct folder (+ sign).
Now I need to fix so mail to <mail attr>-sievetest is handled by the
user assigned to <mail attr>, is this somehow possible?

//Robban