Dovecot configuration: Home dir not found

Divakar BM bmdivakar at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:18:20 UTC 2016

Thanks for suggestion. Starting NFS would consume more cpu on Server-A as I
need to start mountd, nfsd (couple more) and also sync from nfs client
would further degrade system performance. Is there way of telling dovecot
on system-B that *Maildir* is located on server-A and map it to home dir
attribute...