sieve vacation script exclude based on sender email address

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Tue May 31 15:50:27 UTC 2016

I thought I'd asked this question a few years ago but can't seem to find any eveidence of that so
here goes.

I've been looking at the sieve docs and recipes, done a lot of googling but no joy so far.

Using stanard vacation script and that works great, however I want to exclude certain sender
email addressess from ever receiving a vacation autoresponse, how do I go about adding that to
my existing vacation recipe.

I suspect my search terminology is what is causing me not to find anything as I typically am using
exclude and similar search terms.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting Ltd.