How does one mark all messages as read (imap4flag "seen") with sieve?

Ben Johnson ben at indietorrent.org
Sat Nov 5 17:06:19 UTC 2016

On 11/5/2016 1:03 PM, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> could your script be modified to use LMTP?

That's a very interesting suggestion. Thanks, Larry!

My gut feeling is that it will crash (segfault and core-dump) in the
same way that dovecot-lda does, but it's worth a shot!

(I've posted about my woes with the dovecot-lda crashing issue many
times here... nobody seems to have any other ideas. Wish there was an
official bug-tracker.)

I'll give it a shot and report back!

-Ben