How does one mark all messages as read (imap4flag "seen") with sieve?

Ben Johnson ben at indietorrent.org
Thu Nov 10 00:25:16 UTC 2016

On 11/9/2016 7:04 PM, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> so to summarize:
> postfix (what version?)
> dovecot-antispam plugin (version?  Installed from where?)
>
> and when your script invokes deliver you get a core dump.
> Have you a stack-trace from that coredump?

Yes, that summarizes it!

Postfix version 3.1.0 (installed from Ubuntu 16.04 repos.

Antispam plugin version 2.0+20150222-1build1, also installed from Ubuntu
16.04 repos.

Regarding a stack-trace, I forgot to mention that I ran into roadblocks
with that, too (the "average end-user doesn't have a chance!), as
described at

http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2016-September/105417.html

and no one was willing and able to offer assistance.

I persisted in the thread at

http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2016-September/105422.html

which dead-ended eventually with the stack-trace posted here:

http://pastebin.com/4xdGNXa6

Thanks again,

-Ben