post-delivery virus scan

Brad Koehn brad at koe.hn
Thu Nov 10 13:08:15 UTC 2016

Turns out the technical part of your reasoning is correct: MUAs that have downloaded the message don’t get any updates, and hold onto the infected message. No legal ramifications here; it’s my personal server, and it’s in the US. Strange to think that deleting the content of a message would somehow be worse than deleting the content and the headers.