Enterprise Edition: Any known access issues with the repo? Have existing accounts been expired?

Thu Nov 10 17:11:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm getting errors when attempting to run apt-get update on an Ubuntu
14.04 box where I've had an existing EE installation for some time:

 > W: Failed to fetch
https://apt.dovecot.fi/stable-2.2/ubuntu/trusty/dists/trusty/main/binary-amd64/Packages
  HttpError401

 > W: Failed to fetch
https://apt.dovecot.fi/stable-2.2/ubuntu/trusty/dists/trusty/main/binary-i386/Packages
  HttpError401

 > E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or
old ones used instead.

I'm running 2.2.25.5 now and when I looked at the announcement forum[1]
I see a posting[2] for 2.2.26.1, but nothing about repo changes.

For what it is worth, I use the EE credentials on only a single node so
I am hopefully not triggering any abuse thresholds.

I tried accessing the URL used in the
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/FILENAME.list file via a web browser and it
isn't accepting the provided username/password.

Have existing credentials been expired? If so, what is the next step to
restore access?

Thanks.