How does one mark all messages as read (imap4flag "seen") with sieve?

Ben Johnson ben at indietorrent.org
Fri Nov 11 01:13:26 UTC 2016

On 11/10/2016 2:02 AM, Aki Tuomi wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Can you provide bt full from gbd?
>
> Install debug symbols and acquire core file
>
> Run gdb /path/to/bin /path/to/core
>
> Issue bt ful
>
> Send it to list.
>

> Aki Tuomi
>
> Dovecot oy
>

>     On November 10, 2016 at 2:42 AM Larry Rosenman <larryrtx at gmail.com>
>     wrote:
>
>     looks to me from the coredump (although you pointed to the wrong binary)
>     that
>     deliver was PANIC()'ing with
>
>     io_add(0x%x) called twice fd=%d, callback=%p -> %p
>
>     I'm not sure what that message means, but maybe one of the dovecot folks
>     does.
>
>     Are all the packages built together?
>
>     Are you averse to compiling stuff yourself?

Thanks so much for the assistance here, Larry and Aki.

Aki, you had asked me to send this core-dump to the list when I asked
about it back in September; I did post the "bt full" output at that
time, but there were no further replies:

http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2016-September/105428.html

And for convenience, here is the "bt full" output I posted back then:

http://pastebin.com/4xdGNXa6

So, this is where I'm confused: Larry, you mentioned "although you
pointed to the wrong binary", which is a concern I had asked about back
in September:

http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2016-September/105424.html

I still don't understand how this is pointing to the wrong binary:

# gdb /usr/lib/dovecot/dovecot-lda
/var/vmail/tmp/core-deliver-6-5000-5000-29125-1473732949

Is /usr/lib/dovecot/dovecot-lda not the binary that segfaulted here?
Sure, the gdb output says, "Core was generated by
`/usr/lib/dovecot/deliver ...", but on the system in question, that is a
symlink pointing to /usr/lib/dovecot/dovecot-lda:

# ls -lah /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 11 Sep 21 10:29 /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver ->
dovecot-lda

What am I missing here? The mismatch message does say something specific
about this:

warning: the debug information found in "/lib64/ld-2.23.so" does not
match "/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2" (CRC mismatch).

Is this the result of pointing to the wrong executable when calling
"gdb"? If so, where is the correct executable to pass as the fist argument?

Again, for convenience, the pipe script I'm using:

http://pastebin.com/zXzBDcvG

And the debug output from said pipe script:

http://pastebin.com/rz2f4S4G

My full "doveconf -n":

http://pastebin.com/hCgpA009

Thanks!