Maildir filename has wrong S value - possible culprit

Libor Pavlík libor.pavlik at ine.cz
Fri Nov 11 09:06:43 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm new to dovecot but as I see in mailinglist archive this issue is old
and I didn't find this in archive.

One of cuplrits (I believe not the only possible) is spamassassin. It's
added headers make exactly the difference between S value and filesize.
Probably it's in the way emails are processed in "manufactory" of
Qmail+Vpopmail+Spamassassin but now I'm not able to say how can it be
repaired.

As mentioned above I'm using solution with
Qmail+Vpopmail+Spamassassin+Dovecot, my Dovecot version is 2.2.26.0.

Libor Pavlík