dovecot / tcp-wrappers / FBSD 10.3

Larry Rosenman larryrtx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:50:13 UTC 2016

# Space separated list of login access check sockets (e.g. tcpwrap)
#login_access_sockets =
login_access_sockets = tcpwrap

service tcpwrap {
  unix_listener login/tcpwrap {
    group = $default_login_user
    mode = 0600
    user = $default_login_user
  }
}

I believe that's all.  I had placed it all in
/usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf.

Phone: +1 214-642-9640 (c)     E-Mail: larryrtx at gmail.com
US Mail: 17716 Limpia Crk, Round Rock, TX 78664-7281