Implementing secondary quota w/ "Archive" namespace

Fred Turner fred at c5consulting.net
Sun Nov 20 23:28:57 UTC 2016

Hey Everybody—

Posted this to the list a couple of months ago, but didn’t get any responses. Is there a better place to ask this question about quota & namespace configuration? Seems like a lot of the discussion here is a little deeper/lower-level than my configuration question, like debugging and development…

Thx,
Fred