Implementing secondary quota w/ "Archive" namespace

Fred Turner fred at c5consulting.net
Tue Nov 22 02:20:17 UTC 2016

Yeah, I gradually figured out it wouldn't work yesterday when delving back into this and testing. No separate quotas per namespaces until 2.1 or something, I think?

So, got any suggestions on getting it to work with v2.x? I found an old thread from 2013 by Andreas (I think?) and he didn't seem to quite be able to get it to work. Actually, though, I'd be happy to even be able to apply a quota to the primary Inbox namespace and none to the secondary "Archive" namespace, but my testing on a 10.10 Server wasn't having much success either.

Thanks for the responses and input!
Fred