Good email client to use with Dovecot?

Larry Rosenman larryrtx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:05:01 UTC 2016

I keep a separate ARCHIVE/YYYY-MM/ namespace for old mail and move
the mail on the first of the month.  That way most clients don't load it,
but
I can get to them.  I keep one box per mailing list and other "things".

So, yes, I can see multi-hundreds of folders.

thebighonker.lerctr.org /home/ler/MAIL-ARCHIVE $ find . -type d | grep -v
.imap |wc -l
    1958

Phone: +1 214-642-9640 (c)     E-Mail: larryrtx at gmail.com
US Mail: 17716 Limpia Crk, Round Rock, TX 78664-7281