JMAP support in Dovecot

Andrew Jones andrew at mykolab.com
Sat Nov 26 21:17:31 UTC 2016

Hi Marcus

Thanks for your helpful reply.

Do you know what is going on with JMAP development into Dovecot 2.5?

It's difficult to get any sort of information from the roadmap and there are no Dovecot forums.

One of the main reasons I'm interested in JMAP is because of Roundcube Next and also the other clients it will power. Sadly, there has been little going on and having emailed Thomas, he is no longer involved in Roundcube Next - which is a shame. The Kolab guys are really taking liberties here, and trying their product, the thing is littered with bugs everywhere.

Are you able to comment on what is going on with JMAP development into Dovecot?

Thanks

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone