Quota-status service on Director

Michael Kliewe mkliewe at gmx.de
Sat Oct 8 00:51:17 UTC 2016

Hello,
any news on this topic? I tried it again with Dovecot 2.2.25, but it's
still not possible to run the quota-status services on the directors.
They try to access the mailbox of the user, which they obviously cannot.
I'm not sure why Dovecot tries to open the mailbox, I would have
expected just a dict-query (SQL) to check the quota. If the mailbox has
to be opened, it has to be done on the correct backend Dovecot of the user.
Is there any chance to fix this problem? Or am I doing something wrong here?
Kind regards
Michael