First steps in Dovecot; IMAP not working

Marnaud anic297 at mac.com
Sat Oct 15 08:48:35 UTC 2016

Le 15 oct. 2016 à 9:56, mick crane <mick.crane at gmail.com> a écrit:

> I assume this means there are no emails in the INBOX.
> send yourself a mail.

This is actually one of the first thing I tried when I saw outgoing mails worked. I also tried sending mails from another address, hoping to receive an error message back, but nothing got received.
I now think the INBOX itself doesn’t exist, as logs seem to mention and someone else already told. Then, of course, I’d get 0 existing mails since the INBOX doesn’t exist.

Thanks.