sieve sending vacation message from vmail at ns1.domain.tld

Matthew Broadhead matthew.broadhead at nbmlaw.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 11:47:14 UTC 2016

i am not 100% sure how to give you the information you require.

my current setup in /etc/postfix/master.cf is
flags=DRhu user=vmail:mail argv=/usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver -d
${recipient}
so recipient would presumably be user at domain.tld?  or do you want the
real email address of one of our users?  is there some way i can output
this information directly e.g. in logs?

the incoming email message could be anything?  again i can run an
example directly if you can advise the best way to do this