keent() from Tika - with doveadm

Larry Rosenman larryrtx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 16:27:26 UTC 2016

grrr.

/home/mrm $ gdb /usr/local/bin/doveadm
GNU gdb 6.1.1 [FreeBSD]
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "amd64-marcel-freebsd"...
(gdb) run -D -vvvvvv index *
Starting program: /usr/local/bin/doveadm -D -vvvvvv index *

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
Cannot remove breakpoints because program is no longer writable.
It might be running in another process.
Further execution is probably impossible.
0x0000000800624490 in ?? ()
(gdb)

Ideas?

Phone: +1 214-642-9640 (c)     E-Mail: larryrtx at gmail.com
US Mail: 17716 Limpia Crk, Round Rock, TX 78664-7281