Sieve Script Replication Gliches (Report #2)

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Mon Sep 26 10:59:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

Could you guys send us your current configuration (output from `dovecot
-n`)?

First of all, we would like to compare it to a configuration-related
problem we've seen in the wild. That is a bit of a long shot. That issue
revolves around the target username not always being the same for one
physical user (e.g. when aliases are involved).

In any case, the configuration may be useful for reproducing the problem
at our end.

Regards,

Stephan.