Shared mailboxes nightmare (for me :-( )

Felix Rubio felix at kngnt.org
Tue Sep 27 06:33:38 UTC 2016

Hi KR,

   Just checked the folders, and they do not contain any of these subfolders. This is the structure I see:

.
├── dovecot-acl-list
├── dovecot.list.index
├── dovecot.list.index.log
├── dovecot.list.index.log.2
├── dovecot.mailbox.log
├── dovecot-uidvalidity
├── dovecot-uidvalidity.570e9b2d
├── mailboxes
│   ├── folderB
│   │   └── dbox-Mails
│   │       ├── dovecot.index
│   │       ├── dovecot.index.backup
│   │       ├── dovecot.index.cache
│   │       ├── dovecot.index.log
│   │       └── dovecot.index.thread
│   ├── dovecot-acl
│   ├── folderA
│   │   └── dbox-Mails
│   │       ├── dovecot.index.cache
│   │       └── dovecot.index.log
│   ├── folderC
│   │   └── dbox-Mails
│   │       ├── dovecot.index
│   │       ├── dovecot.index.backup
│   │       ├── dovecot.index.cache
│   │       └── dovecot.index.log
│   ├── INBOX
│   │   └── dbox-Mails
│   │       ├── dovecot.index
│   │       ├── dovecot.index.backup
│   │       ├── dovecot.index.cache
│   │       └── dovecot.index.log
│   ├── Junk
│   │   └── dbox-Mails
│   │       └── dovecot.index.log
│   ├── Sent
│   │   └── dbox-Mails
│   │       ├── dovecot.index.cache
│   │       └── dovecot.index.log
│   └── Trash
│       └── dbox-Mails
│           └── dovecot.index.log
├── sieve
│   ├── dovecot.sieve
│   ├── dovecot.svbin
│   └── tmp
├── spamassassin
│   ├── bayes.mutex
│   ├── bayes_seen
│   └── bayes_toks
├── storage
│   ├── dovecot.map.index
│   ├── dovecot.map.index.log
│   ├── m.1
│   ├── m.10
│   ├── m.11
│   ├── m.12
│   ├── m.13
│   ├── m.14
│   ├── m.2
│   ├── m.3
└── subscriptions

Update: I have finally managed to see these folders in roundcube, after setting subscriptions=no (instead of yes) in the shared namespace. Also, I have been able to keep it working with the single dovecot-acl file I have inside mailboxes. Is this structure correct? I am asking becaus I have another user, for which I migrated the format to mdbox, for which I have these folders (curr, tmp, new) but also the structure I have for the shared :s. Are both formats mixed for that user?

Thank you,
Felix