Mail list empty on my mailserver

Philippe Forums forums at mehl-family.fr
Mon Apr 3 12:39:11 EEST 2017

Hello,

After changing NAS, I meet a problem when I go on my e-mail box with my
webmail.
Either e-mails do not appear anymore, or they appear but are "empty".

When I look in the directory of the e-mails of my mailserver, these
e-mails are present.
I tried to rename files "dovecot.index*" and to restart dovecot but
nothing can be done.

To make the seesaw of a NAS towards an other one, I copied all the
directory of mailserver to an external storage, and made the copy the
other way on my new NAS. This directory is a mount to a NAS.
Having well to look, it would seem whether it is a date problem, because
the copy did not keep the real dates of e-mails and they thus find
themselves dated the day of the copy.

I know not at all how to get back all my e-mails in my webmail.

Thank's for your help.

PS : I'm french, sorry for my english.