Solved? - Re: Spam instead of Junk folder

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Apr 7 00:44:17 EEST 2017

I fixed a value in Postfixadmin and it looks kind of like the folders
are being created properly.

When I log directly into dovecot I get:

c list "" *
* LIST (\HasNoChildren \Sent) "." Sent
* LIST (\HasNoChildren \Trash) "." Trash
* LIST (\HasNoChildren \Drafts) "." Drafts
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." Spam
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." INBOX
c OK List completed.

But why does not Spam have some \something like the ones above it?

thanks