How to migration my mails from another server ?

Adrian Minta adrian.minta at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 15:49:05 EEST 2017

Imapsync is perfectly capable of doing that.
You need to have an working account on the dovecot server and the
password from both the gmail account and dovecot account.

Then use this command:

imapsync \
    --host1 imap.gmail.com --user1 test at gmail.com --password1 mypasswd \
    --host2 new.mailserver.com --user2 test at domain.com --password2 mypasswd