javamail imap listing

Matthew Broadhead matthew.broadhead at nbmlaw.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 11:38:40 EEST 2017

Thanks Michael.  I have forwarded that link to the Geronimo JavaMail
team in case they think of anything their end.

But in the documentation you sent it seems that Dovecot should respond
in the case of
LIST / "*"
if my understanding is correct

Is there any way to adjust this behaviour in the settings?  I am
struggling to search for a solution to the problem given the limited
information.