javamail imap listing

Matthew Broadhead matthew.broadhead at nbmlaw.co.uk
Wed Apr 19 19:38:15 EEST 2017

Hi Michael,

Geronimo JavaMail hard defaults to / separator.  If the separator is
manually set to undefined it automatically calculates the separator
correctly.

However neither through JavaMail or by command line does
LIST "." "*"
or
LIST . "*"
produce any root listing of default folder on my Dovecot installation.

Only
LIST "" "*"
produces a listing.

Could there be something else wrong in the configuration to cause this?

Matthew