Dovecot 2.3 ?

Reuben Farrelly reuben-dovecot at reub.net
Mon Apr 24 12:19:42 EEST 2017

Hi,

Is anyone here running dovecot-2.3 from hg?

I'm just interested in finding out how people are going with it, how
stable is it and are there any interesting features that make it worth
spending time looking at.

I'm in a position where I can test with semi-live data (backed up and
moderately important but not mission critical) but before I take the
plunge I'd like to find out what the general consensus is.

I see pretty much all bugfixes from 2.2 are going into 2.3 as well...

Is there any timeframe on a beta release?

Thanks,
Reuben