Feature Request - Director Balance

Webert de Souza Lima webert.boss at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:15:16 EEST 2017

Shrinking director_user_expire might be a workaround but not as good as a
solution, as also the user can end up mapped to the same server again.
Director flush is both manual and aggressive, so not a good solution too.

The possibility to move users between backends without killing existing
connections is a good solution, yes! It can be scripted. =]

What I suggested was more automated, but that can be left for a future
future. If you have a command to be manually issued like:  "doveadm
director rebalance" it would be great.

Thanks for your feedback.

Att,

Webert de Souza Lima