Corrupted SSL parameters file in state_dir: ssl-parameters.dat

Terry Jones r.a.n.domdev4+dovecot at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 13:55:49 EEST 2017

> Your timestamps suggest you did this the other way around.
>
> Aki mentioned that issue is/will be fixed, but DH parameters can take a
> *very* long time to generate if you're unlucky, so maybe it's a timing
> issue (using the service before the DH parameters was ready.)

I think I would ask you to ignore the timestamps in this instance.  I
can tell you from fact that I deleted the old .dat file, restarted
dovecot, and waited for it to regenerate the file (i.e. there was
nothing there, and then there was ...).   So I can guarantee you that
the file there at the moment very much is a new file, and that I
waited for that new file before testing again.