is a self signed certificate always invalid the first time?

Alef Veld alefveld at outlook.com
Wed Aug 9 19:41:15 EEST 2017

Thank you Ralph. I’ll have a look around myself first, don’t want others to waste their time on my homework.

Sorry for some reason i get replies from every individual , so when i reply it sends it to both.
I would expect replies to come from dovecot at dovecot.org as well.

I will strip the individual emails out and just reply to dovecot.