Certificate cache on iOS with sending mail

Alef Veld alefveld at outlook.com
Fri Aug 11 02:15:44 EEST 2017

And iPhone just sits there for a long time, "sending". Sometimes it goes through sometimes it doesn't.

It's super weird but it has to do with SSL_accept and not reading the message fully.

I might restore my old certs see if that solves it. I'll try some other clients and ip addresses as well, outlook or something.

Sent from my iPhone