Failback mailboxes?

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Wed Aug 16 00:14:32 EEST 2017

Thanks for all the advice on how to configure systemd
not to loose my emails after every update. Much appreciated.

But there could be other reasons for the mailboxes not being
writable and what I am really asking for is for
dovecot-lda not to loose the incoming emails into thin air
in these cases.

Could we have some kind of collective place/places where they would
be saved in this case and then reintroduced into the system
after the problem is fixed? One file for example?

Best
Dag