v2.2.32 release candidate released

Alexey Asemov (Alex/AT) lists at alex-at.ru
Wed Aug 16 08:37:31 EEST 2017

Hello Timo,

I am quite eager to test it, but I don't know if these changes can be
applicable for my configuration (it is shared storage one, any mdbox on
NFS can be accessed by multiple servers, I made it so it's mostly
accessed by one, but at certain conditions multiple servers still access
mailbox simultaneously).

So if possible I want to ask few dumb questions:

- I assume VOLATILEDIR can't be used with configurations where multiple
servers access the same mdbox because lockfiles need to be shared as
well? Or does this option touch only some (lock)files that do not need
to be shared between servers accessing same mailbox?

- Would LISTINDEX indexes be regenerated properly for mdbox if
lost/corrupted? Properly, meaning without losing flags, message
numbering or some other vital data. If yes, then I assume they can be
stored on local storage per server, and not on NFS. If LISTINDEX can be
regenerated, will LISTINDEX be updated if it's detected to be obsolete
compared to accessed mdbox contents?

Thanks.