user data transfer when migrating to new server

Cedric M cedric.malitte at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 01:25:32 EEST 2017

Hi,

I did with imapsync for one server but I had all the login / passwords.
The following I did with rsync transfer from one server to another, but the
mails where stored in files. Can't tell if you use any other method of mail
storage.

And if someone knows a trick about not redownloading the emails.... I'd
also like to know.

Cheers,
Cedric