Dovecot - Postfix Calender Synchronisation

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 15:57:27 EEST 2017

On 23/08/17 09:11, mca at caloro.ch wrote:

> Hello Together
>

> Please witch add-on possibilities exist to synchronize the Calednar with
> Dovecot and Postfix.
>
> Can give me here any a possible direction ?

A shout here for Horde. I have installed and configured over the years
several instances of Horde with Dovecot, Exim and Postgresql (but it
should work equally well with Postfix). I too have evaluated a few years
ago the various options available and Horde was the only one at the time
which scaled well, was flexible enough and met various other criteria I
had on my list.

Sebastian