Aw: Dovecot - Postfix Calender Synchronisation

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Wed Aug 23 22:06:19 EEST 2017

I can't say you are wrong ( you can better use a hammer.. ) but caldav
is more or less web based.

I like the approach in kolab ( store contact in mailboxes, it works with
dovecot, I have few server using it) but there is no usable client side
implementation. I tried to fix the synckolab plugin for thunderbird  in
the past ( it works but i'm afraid some parts should be rewritten )  but
I think there is no real interest for this approach. So we need to serve
a web protocol, using a web server seems wise....