Dovecot - Postfix Calender Synchronisation

mj lists at merit.unu.edu
Thu Aug 24 09:42:41 EEST 2017

Hi,

I realise that this is in fact off-topic, but: like others, I'd also
like to recommend SOGo.

Someone in this thread said: it has too many dependancies, but I
disagree, and in fact I consider it a good thing that it depends on
other components.

Consider SOGo like an exchange server. And they (inverse.ca) only
implemented the missing bits, and for the rest they depend on stable and
mature other components.

While that means dependancies, yes, it also means: do what you're good
at and what's missing, and for the rest: reuse what is readily
available. Don't reinvent the wheel.

Besides that: most places will have many of the requirements in place
already.

MJ