Dovecot - Postfix Calender Synchronisation

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Fri Aug 25 11:41:28 EEST 2017

Am 23.08.2017 um 10:09 schrieb Maurizio Caloro:
> Hello Together
>

> Please witch add-on possibilities exist to synchronize the Calednar with
> Dovecot and Postfix.
>
> Can give me here any a possible direction ?
>

> thanks regards
>
> Mauri

This has mostly ( there is some rare use with ics files stored on imap
servers ,but its not wide spreaded ) nothing to do with postfix and/or
dovecot
modern calendar sync ist mostly done via active sync and/or caldav (
which is kinda http(s) )

see/go i.e horde webmail has such servers included, the only relate
to smtp and/or imap is that most mail clients have add ons to deal with
calendar servers under the same gui i.e thunderbird lightning

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München