Debian packages for 2.2.32?

Harald Leithner leithner at itronic.at
Sun Aug 27 17:41:50 EEST 2017

I use this packages without problems since a longtime and Always test thease packages before going to production system.

As Debian​ user I have 3 variants.

Stick with old Software.
Have compile software on the machine.
Have a build and distribution enviroment.

1st is not an option for Dovecot die me.
2nd is not a good idea
3rd is in planing ;)

Bye

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet.