TLS Error and not working lmtp

Jakob Schürz wertstoffe at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Dec 13 02:59:11 EET 2017

Am 2017-12-12 um 09:56 schrieb Aki Tuomi:

> On 12.12.2017 02:59, Jakob Schürz wrote:
>> Hi!
[...]
> With v2.3 you are required to provide ssl_dh=</path/to/dh.pem yourself.
>
> You can generate suitable parameters with openssl gendh 2048 (or 4096).
> Make sure you run it on something that has plenty of entropy available,
> it will take some time.

Thanks for the Info. This was a challange for me...
Is this correct to put this option additionally to ssl_key and ssl_cert
in the config?
And it must be the parameter-File, not a cert or key?

At least i had to change some paths to the new installation-path
/usr/local/... in exim and dovecot conf. /var/run/dovecot is in
/usr/local/var/run/dovecot, if i compile it from git and install it with
make install.

But now, it is working. Thanks for the info

Jakob