New Dovecot service: SMTP Submission (RFC6409)

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Wed Dec 20 16:39:58 EET 2017

On Sat Dec 16 2017 15:41:25 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Tanstaafl
<tanstaafl at libertytrek.org> wrote:
> Ok, well, my ignorance is probably glaring here, but what I meant was,
> the make the BURL/URLAUTH pieces strictly between Dovecot and the
> backend SMTP server, make it invisible to the Client...

So, I take it the no response to this means that there is no way to put
the BURL/URLAUTH parts such that only server support is needed, nothing
special on the client side?

Bummer, that means it will be a looong time if ever that this feature is
usable.