Disable ssl validation for replication?

Joseph Ward jbwlists at hilltopgroup.com
Thu Dec 21 16:56:53 EET 2017

I'd considered doing it at the internal DNS server level which I wasn't
a fan of because it's a separate server's config that I'd have to rely
on to make sure this server was working.  The thought of the local hosts
file slipped my mind.  That is a good idea; it meets my needs, and keeps
everything in the same "create mail server" ansible file.

Thank you!

-Joseph