v2.3.0 release candidate released

Goetz Schultz email at suelze.de
Mon Dec 18 22:05:59 EET 2017

Hi

From reeBSD 9.3-RELEASE amd64:

Compiles ok
Installs ok
On startup 1: Error about new config settings (adjusted)
On startup 2: doveadm(root): Error:
net_connect_unix(/var/run/dovecot//stats-writer) failed: Connection refused

It seems to work so far. I get messages from fetchmail being delivered
to the mailbox, yet that stale error is there. Quick search did not
showed any results.

Not looked yet, but is there a guide for the ssl_min_version setting?
Seems only to wok when I set "SSLv3" which I really don't want.

Thanks and regards

  Goetz R. Schultz