Ubuntu Auth Issues with new repository code..

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Thu Dec 28 00:50:04 EET 2017

   I hear what your saying, but if you read and follow the repo page, it
says run update, and then upgrade.   Also as a test, I did remove the
old 2.2 code, and installed the new 2.3 code, and again authentication
fails.

  I am sure I may be missing something stupid, but the bottom line is,
how can I track down why it will not auth using PAM under the newer
code, when even looking at the auth modules, the configs appear to be
the same on 2.2 and 2.3, so I didn't see any adjustments I could
actually make..

---
Howard Leadmon
PBW Communications, LLC