Adding Sieve to Roundcube

Jorge Bastos mysql.jorge at decimal.pt
Sun Dec 31 14:27:39 EET 2017

Noel,

Well.. not random... sequentially :P

-----Original Message-----
From: dovecot [mailto:dovecot-bounces at dovecot.org] On Behalf Of Noel Butler
Sent: 30 de dezembro de 2017 02:01
To: dovecot at dovecot.org
Subject: Re: Adding Sieve to Roundcube

On 30/12/2017 00:46, @lbutlr wrote:

> Yes, but I have to install sieve and select a plugin for Roundcube and
then write some user docs on how to make filters and such.

AS per my previous, enable managesieve plugin which comes by default with
RC.

This is a shitty howto thing I did 10 years ago, since I only ever tolerated
ubuntu for about 5 or 6 months I think it was about 2007ish (must re-do it
one day, since in 2017 we have much better tools for this on linux LOL), but
its still applicable and what I still use on my private server for
me/family/friends/friends_familes/etc, but it shows it takes very little
work to "document" it, your stressing for no reason.

https://mail.ausics.net/help/add_filter0.gif

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally
privileged information, therefore remains confidential and subject to
copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate,
discuss, or reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived
or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only PDF [1] and
ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary formatted
documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/