Revision-proof archiving

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Feb 3 17:00:18 UTC 2017

On 2 Feb 2017, at 16.05, Paul Atreides <paul.atreides83 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am interested in the "Dovecot Email Archive" solution. Does anyone know
> if it is suitable revision-proof archiving?

The mails are stored to archive from incoming & outgoing SMTP mail deliveries. User has read-only access to the archive via IMAP. So it's not tracking any folders or flag changes.

Where/how? I didn't find any mails from you, although I found an archive-related mail from someone else in info@ mailbox on Jan 13th. That mail was forwarded to sales.. I don't know what happened afterwards.