Messages on this list are often marked as spam.

Juri Haberland juri at koschikode.com
Tue Feb 7 07:21:24 UTC 2017

On 06.02.2017 23:39, Steven Mainor wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It seems that I get several emails a week from this list in my spam
> folder. Usually because the DKIM signature fails. Has anyone else
> noticed this problem or is it just me?

No, it's not just you. There are some people that have a DMARC policy but
fail to add a DKIM signature or people that use a gmail.com address but do
not relay their outgoing mail through GMail, hence missing the GMail DKIM
signature...
There is a third category that has a DKIM signature but this fails to
verify for whatever reason...

  Juri