Replacement for antispam plugin

Ralph Seichter dovecot-ml at seichter.de
Fri Feb 10 19:13:00 UTC 2017

On 10.02.17 18:34, Michael Slusarz wrote:

> > Can we add an exception for the Trash folder?
>
> This is handled in the sieve script. E.g.:
>
> require "environment";
> if environment "imap.mailbox" "Trash" {
>   stop;
> }

This does not work for me, and I don't really expect it to work either.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6785#section-4.4 states:

  The implementation MUST set the Environment [RFC5183] item "imap.mailbox"
  to the name of the mailbox that the affected message is in, in the
  case of existing messages, or is targeted to be stored into, in the
  case of new messages.

The message already exists in the Spam folder, hence imap.mailbox should
be "Spam" instead of "Trash", correct?

Is there perhaps another way to ensure that manually deleted spam is not
erroneously learned as ham?

-Ralph